- I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slit sheet I sit.
- Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.
- “RED BLOOD BLUE BLOOD”
- An Ape hates grape cakes.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- A sailor went to sea To see, what he could see. And all he could see Was sea, sea, sea.
- I thought a thought.But the thought I thought wasn’t the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn’t have thought so much.
- Tie a knot, tie a knot.
Tie a tight, tight knot.
Tie a knot in the shape of a nought.
- Billy Button bought a buttered biscuit,
did Billy Button buy a buttered biscuit?
If Billy Button bought a buttered biscuit,
Where’s the buttered biscuit Billy Button bought ??
- A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk,
but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.
- Freshly-fried fat flying fish
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
- Kindly kittens knitting mittens keep kazooing in the king’s kitchen.
- Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People
- A box of mixed biscuits, a mixed biscuit box.
- A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
- If you understand, say “understand”.
If you don’t understand, say “don’t understand”.
But if you understand and say “don’t understand”.
- How do I understand that you understand? Understand!
- Penny’s pretty pink piggy bank
- You curse, I curse, we all curse, for asparagus!
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, FuzzyWuzzy wasn’t very fuzzy… was he???
- How many cars can a carpark park if a carpark could park cars?
- Black bug bit a big black bear. But where is the big black bear that the big black bug bit?
- Red lorry, yellow lorry, red lorry, yellow lorry
- Six thick thistle sticks.
- Do tongue twisters twist your tongue?
- A big black bug bit a big black bear, made the big black bear bleed blood
- She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
- Shy Shelly says she shall sew sheets.
- Daddy draws doors.Daddy draws doors.Daddy draws doors.
- The sixth sick sheikh’s sixth sheep’s sick